Search the forum,

Discuss Grab a Janurary Bargain from 365Drills - Reminders of our best selling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Grab a 2015 bargain from 365Drills...

Which tile drilling solution is right for your needs.

We now have three distinct products.

The starter set. SEVEN diamond cores in five sizes for £7 a drill (£49.99 a set)

bfk4.jpg

The set covers service pipes (16mm 30mm 40mm) as well as the fixtures and fittings at 6mm + 8mm PLUS an anti slip guide plate. Great value for money and a nice intro into PORSADRILL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
label1.jpg

essential_front.jpg

The ESSENTIAL set. The boxset contains 12 diamond core drills and for £79.99 or £6.66 a drill you get
FOUR service pipe sizes at 18mm 25mm 35mm 45mm plus 4x 6mm and 4x 8mm for fixtures and fittings.
Also included is the case (handy for easy storage) the anti-slip guide plate, a cleaning J-Hook and a water sponge. Nice little set

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want more? Then how abotu the ULTIMATE

ultimate_and_clamp.jpg

The main feature of this set is the addition of the 115mm to cope with soil stacks at 4 inches plus the guide clamp in stainless. For £199.99 or £6.66 a drill you get THIRTY drills at a crazy price.

This is the ultimate chocolate box and for serious installers who want the most common sizes to hand but also those difficult to get sizes for the times on jobs where you just cant wait for them to be delivered.

£49.99 £79.99 and £199.99 we know there is a set for all budgets.

guideplate.jpg

BFKMX2.jpg

Reply to Grab a Janurary Bargain from 365Drills - Reminders of our best selling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen