Search the forum,

Discuss got a few domestics next week in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
it sure has andy , cant compete with some of the crazy prices some people will work for
best not say to much ill get in trouble

H

hillhead

I'm all domestic, 2 years since commercial work.
Even domestic not great at moment, i should be ok for next 2 weeks so i need more of my 10 in book now to get ready quick.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i havnt done any commercial for 15yrs now......the domestic aint great, im just working week to week at the momment, but earning enough to pay the bills , thats what counts

S

SandyFloor

My wife says I've to stop doing domestics after getting one of the cleaners pregnant.

M

Mike

i havnt done any commercial for 15yrs now......the domestic aint great, im just working week to week at the momment, but earning enough to pay the bills , thats what counts
same here andy week to week. better than last year i was real quiet jan/feb. busy the rest of the year tho

Reply to got a few domestics next week in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen