Discuss Good or bad? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

X

xxglasglowxx

-
What member type are you?
Homeowner
Is this good tiling or not? I initially thought it was but every day I go in there the more squint tiles I see! Would be interested to hear what you think?

Attachments

X

xxglasglowxx

-
Homeowner
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What do think is wrong?
Some of the tiles stick out further than others and some of the lines don’t seem straight. It’s definitely less obvious to see in the pictures. Need to look closely.

Andy Allen

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
18,366 184
lighting doesn't help, but it's definitely not the best metro job I've seen...

X

xxglasglowxx

-
Homeowner
D

Dumbo

That’s what I suspected.....and this is who the bathroom shop put in to re-do the tiles after the first fitter did a terrible job.
To be fair if that's a make do and mend , it's probably not fair to criticise the tiler because he may not of been authorised to do a full rip out . So i would be pointing at the bathroom shop if it is a full rip out and redo , not to good but we have seen much worse , but I do feel you spotlights should be further from the walls and more towards the middle of the room as its always going to look dodgy with the shadows on bevel edge tiles

X

xxglasglowxx

-
Homeowner
To be fair if that's a make do and mend , it's probably not fair to criticise the tiler because he may not of been authorised to do a full rip out . So i would be pointing at the bathroom shop if it is a full rip out and redo , not to good but we have seen much worse , but I do feel you spotlights should be further from the walls and more towards the middle of the room as its always going to look dodgy with the shadows on bevel edge tiles
It was a full rip out.

Reply to Good or bad? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.