Search the forum,

Discuss glass or tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well had a client wanted a tile that looks like glass well after two years of going back and forwards .test sample here at last .here s some pics goodbye glass hello tile DSC00685.jpg DSC00691.jpg looks cool against the white

R

Ray that looks nice, is it transparent, can you see through it?
no its a porcel thin tile its for a hotel group
they used painted glass for the bathrooms and it all needs to be replaced and they want the same look but one you can cut and fit on site

S

Stef

no its a porcel thin tile its for a hotel group
they used painted glass for the bathrooms and it all needs to be replaced and they want the same look but one you can cut and fit on site

"No one can cut & fit it"
That was until they got in contact with you Ray..
I really like the look of that.

W

White Room

Two years trying to get the right tile, hope your charging for that Ray but it looks quality.

R

the first sample test the start of a long journey but what you start you must finnish IMG_0014.jpg IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0043.jpg IMG_0135.jpg IMG_0052.jpg IMG_0126.jpg IMG_0116.jpg IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0065.jpg IMG_0145.jpg IMG_0104.jpg IMG_0152.jpg IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0011.jpg

R

If they had gone for glass tiles they would have cost a fortune....
they were using toughed glass if 1mm out cant be cut evey room needed to be ten plated then 8 week wait so the saving will be huge on time and labour more work for tilers:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to glass or tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen