Search the forum,

Discuss Get out of your Orange Contract early in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Orange have increased the out of bundle call charges. so when you go over your free minutes or call 0845 numbers your getting charged more from september, there is a clause in the contracts that states that if the contract is changed via significant call charge increases or to your detriment you can cancel it before its end date for free and keep your phone.

Out of 4 people i know on orange 3 cancelled less that 6 months into their 18 month contracts and have just taken out new ones on the same terms but with a new phone and the other was offered a big discount to stay.

You will have got a text message telling you about the changes to the charges if your affected, it seems that due to the huge numbers cancelling orange have not started trying to trick people into staying by telling them that they cant cancel becuase they dont usually go over their minutes or call 0845's but this is irrellevant and people who've stuck to their guns have gone ahead with the cancellations.

If you've had the text its well worth ringing even if you intend to stay and see what discount they'll give you not to leave.

Linky from another forum with loads of others who've successfully cancelled.

End your orange contract early!

L

LM Ceramics

cheers oli i have recentley just got an orange contract phone im not looking to leave but well worth the discount

D

doug boardley

orange would love me to leave, I'm on a tarriff they stopped doing a few years ago OVTP or something, it's not contract and it's not PAYG, you just get a monthly bill for minutes you've used, mine and Mrs phone combined and bill is rarely more than £20 a month:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Get out of your Orange Contract early in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen