Search the forum,

Discuss Funny habits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

buddha1964

I was working with a bloke today who had a funny habit, he looked like he was chewing a toffee as he drilled tiles.
I asked him if he was going to share his sweets and he looked at me and said ''what you talking about'' so i told him what he was doing when drilling a tile and he was totally unaware of this strange habit..:smilewinkgrin::lol:

Have you worked or work with someone who has a strange habit? Let it all out and tell us about the weirdo's:lol:

D

doug boardley

one of my ex bosses (from the building firm I served my time with) always stuck his tongue out and moved it around ( like you do when you're spoon feeding a babby) when he was digging with JCB.

S

SandyFloor

I knew a spark who couldn't drink tea unless he had a biscuit with it. If no biscuit he would completely ignore a cup of tea.

As for myself I grit my teeth so hard it hurts when I score a tile and split it.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When I brush my teeth my left arm makes little circular motions :eek:ut:

P

peckers

I was working with a bloke today who had a funny habit, he looked like he was chewing a toffee as he drilled tiles.
I asked him if he was going to share his sweets and he looked at me and said ''what you talking about'' so i told him what he was doing when drilling a tile and he was totally unaware of this strange habit..:smilewinkgrin::lol:

Have you worked or work with someone who has a strange habit? Let it all out and tell us about the weirdo's:lol:

Perhaps this bloke had a stash of toffees that he just diddnt want to share with you:drool5:

Reply to Funny habits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen