Search the forum,

Discuss Funny day!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Started a job today for a builder, he gave me the address and said when you get there ask for Ellissa and she will show you what she wants in her bathroom. All the tiles are there and adhesive. Knocked on the door and asked for Ellissa...This 12yo girl came to the door and she said are you going to tile my bathroom Mr.Tiler!!! yes i said, so off we go upstairs and she gives me a hand drawn plan of where she wants the pattern tiles and orange glittery mosaics, its all going to plan :thumbsup: and when the customer came home from school she was very happy...:lol:

D

dagger

Started a job today for a builder, he gave me the address and said when you get there ask for Ellissa and she will show you what she wants in her bathroom. All the tiles are there and adhesive. Knocked on the door and asked for Ellissa...This 12yo girl came to the door and she said are you going to tile my bathroom Mr.Tiler!!! yes i said, so off we go upstairs and she gives me a hand drawn plan of where she wants the pattern tiles and orange glittery mosaics, its all going to plan :thumbsup: and when the customer came home from school she was very happy...:lol:

Fantastic!!!!! you know SHE is going to be an interior designer when she grows up!!!!!!:thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to Funny day!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen