Search the forum,

Discuss Floor not getting warm... in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Forget the temperature of the floor. This should on ground source, be only mildly warm to toutch. It's the air temperature that matters. Does it reach 20degrees? If so its working fine, if you want the air temperature warmer, turn it up.dont forget on air source, it's a 24/7 heating demand.
If not, then you have a problem! Either the heat pump needs comisioning properly , or issues with trapped air in the ufh loops.
Ps.do you live in the Hartogate area! I know a Mathew Kitchen there.
Yes he does chalker.
Now you've gone and inherited the problem. Haha

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
He's not been back on, so might be ok.

If you are the one I know, (from Autograss) I will gladly have a look for you. I'm working in the Harrogate area most of the time.

Reply to Floor not getting warm... in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen