Search the forum,

Discuss FLEX Polisher Grinder with Dust Extraction. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

We've been asked a number of times for a machine that can be used for Polishing/light grinding that has a dust extraction shroud.

We now stock the Flex SE 14-2 125 SET 230v.

se14-2_125_02_zps0xxqo9x8.jpg

se14-2_125_set_koffer_offen_zpscsuzsmgg.jpg

W

White Room

Like the shroud, better than my Bocsh one which I needed to make adjustments to get it to stay on.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concrete guy

Would it work cutting tiles Allan?

No it wouldn't, it's a shroud designed for the machine being used as a polisher/surface grinder (in the orientation pictured or held against a vertical wall).

The shrouds for cutting really aren't very effective and so far all the ones I've looked at are a bit Heath Robinson.

Plus this machine has a speed range of 600 - 2100 rpm so it's not really designed for cutting.

It's the kind of thing you'd use to remove localised lumps and bumps on a wall or in a floor screed. Or polish the edges of floor after doing the main area with a large rotary machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concrete guy

Not at the moment, however there is a 110v 125mm polisher/grinder with dust extraction in the pipeline.

They currently produce a machine at 115mm but it's too small, it needs to be a 5" machine and they are responding to requests for one.

Reply to FLEX Polisher Grinder with Dust Extraction. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen