Search the forum,

Discuss Fein Multimaster or other brand? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys still rocking the Fein Multimasters or are you using one of the many other brands that do the same thing now?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I tried my mates Bosch Dan, but I prefare my Fein all day long.:thumbsup:

I

Ian

Fein is the king, saxton blades are excellent value as the proper fein ones are too pricey.

Q

Qwerty

I have a lidl special with a brand new one waiting for if & when it dies. 3 yr guarantee too! Will get a fein soon though ;)

G

Gazzer

I have a Fein and Aldi special, The Aldi one gets used more but then its 240v so more convenient.

W

White Room

Fein for me also but will have an aldi opening soon just down the road so will checking for a few good buys....

D

Dougs Third Go

Fein for me, had a blue bosch cordless one but the battery life was next to useless.

Reply to Fein Multimaster or other brand? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen