• Thread starter wivers
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 1K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Doctor Wivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

My wife/husband/partner refers to it as an electrocuted kitten, a little rude I think, I think some frizz ease may help, can you advise?

W

wivers

Well by the looks of it, it does resemble some sort of road kill!!

I'll prescribe you a course of penicillin, for the rash and theres a number for madame butterwaxses back sack and crack salon!

Could you please disinfect the coach on your way out.

I

Ian

I can't thank you enough for you're help, I'm off to do my nails, the tips are a right state.

U

user123

hysterical3.gif

S

Stewart

Hi Doctor Wivers....please can you help...

On August the 18th my life changed forever and I really think there's no way back to a life of normality for me and my young family.

It all started quite inoccently with a brief introduction.... A few hello's, the occasional thanks... and even the odd smack on the wrist (which I quite liked) I seemed to be surrounded by nice people that welcomed me with open arms and lulled me into a false sense of security!

Then I was exposed to the darker side..... Which was something I wasn't quite expecting. I started to hear of the problems with no solutions. people in distress and financial ruin. Mis-information and dodgy dealers with the wrong powder. Arguments ensued, fallouts,
tantrums and some people never to be seen again

I now find myself with an addiction to rival all other.... I also seem to have become the victim of a stalker that likes to dress up as a clown....

Please please please can you help me with my addiction to Tilers Forums.....

Yours...... nervously pressing the refresh button

Stewart

Ps.... I think my stalker has an electrocuted kitten problem.....!

I

Ian

Just so you know Stew, I don't just stalk you, it's anyone who I find interesting or intriguing. This week I'm stalking Dan. I like his geek sheek style.

W

wivers

Hi Doctor Wivers....please can you help...

On August the 18th my life changed forever and I really think there's no way back to a life of normality for me and my young family.

It all started quite inoccently with a brief introduction.... A few hello's, the occasional thanks... and even the odd smack on the wrist (which I quite liked) I seemed to be surrounded by nice people that welcomed me with open arms and lulled me into a false sense of security!

Then I was exposed to the darker side..... Which was something I wasn't quite expecting. I started to hear of the problems with no solutions. people in distress and financial ruin. Mis-information and dodgy dealers with the wrong powder. Arguments ensued, fallouts,
tantrums and some people never to be seen again

I now find myself with an addiction to rival all other.... I also seem to have become the victim of a stalker that likes to dress up as a clown....

Please please please can you help me with my addiction to Tilers Forums.....

Yours...... nervously pressing the refresh button

Stewart

Ps.... I think my stalker has an electrocuted kitten problem.....!

Dear me there are alot of problems around today.

You seem to have contracted TilersLifeAin'tWhatItsCrackedUpToBe sydrome.

The worst thing for this condition is to ask for advice on a forum as you get some very strange people on those, as you have witnessed.

What i will prescribe is a shot of AskDaveForHelp serum and i want you to avoid contact with any circus folk at all.

Also if you stop using the womens facial masks and waxing products i belive the stalking may stop.

Best regards

Doctor Wivers

Reply to Doctor Wivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen