• Thread starter wivers
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 1K
  • usa

Discuss Doctor Wivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

Welcome to my new Ask doctor wivers thread.

If anyone has any problems they feel they need to talk to a doctor about i'm only to happy to give them my expert opinion.

Be it Gazz with his extremely large piles, Fekin with his willy pimples, Dave with his pork pie eating disorder or Brian C with his confused sexuality , your problems are dealt with in strctest confidence.

C

CLAYS TILES

Welcome to my new Ask doctor wivers thread.

If anyone has any problems they feel they need to talk to a doctor about i'm only to happy to give them my expert opinion.

Be it Gazz with his extremely large piles, Fekin with his willy pimples, Dave with his pork pie eating disorder or Brian C with his confused sexuality , your problems are dealt with in strctest confidence.
pmsl!
i seem to have a problem you pointed it out earlier!:yes: it tickled you!:lol:

W

wivers

Mr Clays... upper hair lip growth is not really a medical problem.....unless your female then it may become a bit embaressing, but even then the likes of Ivegots would still find you attractive.

I sugest you buy a good Gillete razor and go to town on that slug like furr, otherwise you will be in danger of 1. looking like a 70's **** star 2. getting bits of your bacon roll stuck in it 3. being humped by ivegots.

All the best

Doctor Wivers

C

CLAYS TILES

Mr Clays... upper hair lip growth is not really a medical problem.....unless your female then it may become a bit embaressing, but even then the likes of Ivegots would still find you attractive.

I sugest you buy a good Gillete razor and go to town on that slug like furr, otherwise you will be in danger of 1. looking like a 70's **** star 2. getting bits of your bacon roll stuck in it 3. being humped by ivegots.

All the best

Doctor Wivers
thankyou doctor!
the wife likes it tickling her.........****:lol:

G

GazTech

Dear Doc wivers,
I have a friend who can't help but show his body on internet forums. I think that he has some wierd compulsion or a ginger complex of some sort. How can we stop him from making a exhibition of himself all the time, it isn't as though he has the Adonis body or anything prodruding to be proud of . How can we advise him ?

W

wivers

Dear Doc wivers,
I have a friend who can't help but show his body on internet forums. I think that he has some wierd compulsion or a ginger complex of some sort. How can we stop him from making a exhibition of himself all the time, it isn't as though he has the Adonis body or anything prodruding to be proud of . How can we advise him ?

Hmmmm. This does sounds very serious indeed.

I feel that it may be something to do with his flame hair and tangerine candyfloss pubic region that makes him want to share it with the world.

The fact that he has anything but a perfect body would lead me to belive that he is infact totally and utterly stupid!

I wish i knew this person on a more personal level..he does sound rather interesting.

Even so i think the best thing you can do as his friend is to give him some Bal products cheap, this is possibley the only cure for his exposure.

If he doesn't get these products cheap i feel he may be inclined to post even more explict photo's of his burning forest!!

Regards

Doctor Wivers.

W

White Room

Dear doc, I know someone on a forum site who might need some "care in the community", What would you perscribe.

I

IvegotsTILE

I'm having a problem maybe you can help me out cause I'm feeling bad.

I go on a tiling forum quite often and theres this one ginger fella on there that keeps picking on me.
After a while I decided to give the person a phone call because you could find his number on his website,the ginger persons wife answered and we both discussed the ginger persons many,many faults.
Anyway we decided to meet up and we got on famously,one thing led to another and we've now been seeing each other for a while behind the ginger persons back,she's actually carrying my child and the ginger person thinks its his.

My dilema is should I tell the ginger one the truth,I feel bad because he doesn't have a clue cause he's always on the computer?

Reply to Doctor Wivers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley