Discuss diy sos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Think they are gonna tile a bathroom tonight... Probably the plumber or painter will do it cos its just tiling eh

C

charlie1

Hate this bit when they start crying at end result... makes me feel like im back at work:lol:

A

Aston

i used to manage a lad called andy mcintyre and his sister is kate mcintyre who was a presenter on diy sos back in the early days. watched liverpool beat man utd with them all in there flat in warrington. happy days!! not meeting kate, liverpool beating man u ;0)

C

charlie1

Tbh my last customers where pretty old, think they would have liked anything i done, an old english couple, the guy was just a jolly old chap.... great customers!

- - - Updated - - -

i used to manage a lad called andy mcintyre and his sister is kate mcintyre who was a presenter on diy sos back in the early days. watched liverpool beat man utd with them all in there flat in warrington. happy days!! not meeting kate, liverpool beating man u ;0)

You a football managing ed?

C

charlie1

Ye, they used no more powder tile n grout in one night, the will probably be using no nonsense pick them all up off the floor in a few months

Reply to diy sos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley