Search the forum,

Discuss Discount Code For 365 Drills Ordered From TileHQ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile HQ

To celebrate our new relationship with 365 Drills, we have set up a discount code for all Tilers Arms members. The discount code is "arms". It needs to be entered in the coupon section in our checkout.

The discount code gives you 5% off any 365 Drill products on our website along with free shipping. This would put the popular Bathroom Fitters kit at £46.54 delivered to your door.

We don't have every product listed yet, but if you need a product that isn't listed, just give us a call on 01782 597750 and we can take your order over the phone.

Reply to Discount Code For 365 Drills Ordered From TileHQ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen