Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Tiling - Sandstone Floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Richard Simon

I didn't know Dominic or Martin from Adam but gave them the job largely because their approach was thoughtful and it was apparent that they knew what they were doing and were concerned to get it right in all details. Their price was mid range and the quality of their work and approach was very much top of the range.

If you want someone to do a durable and competent job for you then Diamond Tiling are certainly well worth approaching. If they do come and work make sure your kettle is working and you have something a bit stronger than Earl Grey on offer!

Contact details below:

Dominic Culleton

Am trying to upload a few images of work in progress. The final finish won't be ready for a couple more months but will upload more images then. PS the images uploaded are taken under poor light and before the sealer and grout had dried.

The Diamond Tiling Company

01270 251657

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Diamond Tiling - Sandstone Floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen