Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt Dw24000 Review in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

David - Tradetiler

We have one in the warehouse for evaluation - have to say the quality is excellent. Hope we can get them in very soon

R

Rob Z

I got to field test one of the first DeWalts that were available here in the US. I have a lot of photos over at John Bridge's site from my original reviews and feedback for the saw (if anyone wants to see them).

We love the saw. I've had a lot of different saws over the years and this one seems to be the most versatile. There are many tile setters that post that they are having problems with the saw, but we've used the hell out of ours and the only thing that has given us problems is the GFI block on the cord. We have since taken that thing off and do without it.

The plunge cutting feature, the bevels and the large capacity are nice. We have even cut large pieces of Silestone and slabs of granite with the saw when making shower bench seats and so forth.

I love the saw, and I think it is closing in on four years old by now.

D

DHTiling

rob/...either by attachment or open a user album in you profile,,,posh forum software i know but good..:thumbsup:

Reply to Dewalt Dw24000 Review in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen