Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.
  • Thread starter faithhealer
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
  • usa

Discuss Derren Brown in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

faithhealer

Wouldn't it have been funny if he predicted my lottery numbers, but didn't match the main draw... er no

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmxua_V1AcM]YouTube - Derren Brown's Lottery Predictions: BBC/C4 Split-Screen[/ame]

F

faithhealer

Missed last nights explanation, so how did he do it?
He didn't really reveal anything, he went through a theatrical explanation using the 'average guesses of 24 people' and then hinted at the end that he fixed the draw, so we don't really know. Clever bloke though

R

Ramag

Maybe the fix or con is still on so do the same numbers today. I will do the same numbers on the Holland lottery just for a bit of fun.
The winner is this Forum of tilers, since being a member for only a few days I have spent far to many hours reading all the comments made by the members. I think it would be useful if a seperate section was available for the beginners to ask questions and help with problems as many times the same question or problem is being asked - maybe a TILE DOCTOR section.
I must say I have only spent so many hours online as I am very much enjoying the forum, congraulations and keep up the great work.

D

dhsanta65

So why did he not buy a ticket with those numbers and put a few million in the bank ???????????? :thumbsdown: or is he that rich he does not need to bother.:lol:

Reply to Derren Brown in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks