Search the forum,

Discuss Derren Brown in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Wouldn't it have been funny if he predicted my lottery numbers, but didn't match the main draw... er no

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmxua_V1AcM]YouTube - Derren Brown's Lottery Predictions: BBC/C4 Split-Screen[/ame]

F

faithhealer

Missed last nights explanation, so how did he do it?
He didn't really reveal anything, he went through a theatrical explanation using the 'average guesses of 24 people' and then hinted at the end that he fixed the draw, so we don't really know. Clever bloke though

R

Ramag

Maybe the fix or con is still on so do the same numbers today. I will do the same numbers on the Holland lottery just for a bit of fun.
The winner is this Forum of tilers, since being a member for only a few days I have spent far to many hours reading all the comments made by the members. I think it would be useful if a seperate section was available for the beginners to ask questions and help with problems as many times the same question or problem is being asked - maybe a TILE DOCTOR section.
I must say I have only spent so many hours online as I am very much enjoying the forum, congraulations and keep up the great work.

D

dhsanta65

So why did he not buy a ticket with those numbers and put a few million in the bank ???????????? :thumbsdown: or is he that rich he does not need to bother.:lol:

Reply to Derren Brown in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen