Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting glass mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Stevev

TF
Reaction score
Hi..A friend of mine is trying to cut square glass mosaics for a worktop and the mosaic keeps chipping at the end of the cut...could anyone hazard a guess why?...whatshe going wrong.. He's using a wet saw.. Many thanks

S

Spare Tool

Scribe and snap them on the dry cutter, put a piece of cardboard under the mosaic sheet first...

M

MTiler

If you have a Montolit cutter their mosaic mat on the cutters bed will do the job. Or use a glass blade on an angle grinder. Dont try and cut them in one go as they will break, probably why its happening on the wet cutter. Pass over them a few times just using the weight of the grinder.

Reply to Cutting glass mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen