Search the forum,

Discuss Ctd in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

keraldine

Hi all
i am a new member , I have worked for CTD for 3 years now and worked for another tile retailer for 6 yrs previous to this,
CTD Taunton is a small friendly branch that stocks essentials but most other things can be ordered in very quickly, there is no specific trade counter here but we welcome both traders and retail customers

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Keraldine...........welcome to the forum.

Are there plans to open in Bridgwater ??????

S

SlateR

Welcome fellow CTD member :hurray:

Spoke to Kerry earlier and she is very helpful :thumbsup:

(out of curiosity is your user name a combination of Kerry and geraldine :8:)

P

philg43

Hi there and welcome.

CTD Taunton is small but you're right, it is friendly.

Feel free to give me a shout if you need any help on our products, which I know you stock.

Phil.:8:

G

Gazzer

Hello and welcome to the forums, i am sure we have plenty of members that are in your area.

K

keraldine

Hiya
Its Kerri, no it started out when i worked with a guy who called me harold (dont ask ) it slowly got adjusted to kerald then keraldine no reason it just stuck with a few people and i quite like it it different thats for sure :yes:

K

keraldine

No plans to open in Bridgwater at the mo but we can deliver to bridgwater from Taunton, or if you are further afield then Weston super mare could be of use to you.
If you want price lists and brochures you can download from CTD website then speak to us about setting up a cash or credit account if you havent already got one but Bridgwater is no problem for us to get to :yes:

Reply to Ctd in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen