Search the forum,

Discuss Ctd new offers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Just had the new list through from ctd and they have the rubi du200 L bl with stand for £199 ex vat. Think ill be treating myself to 1 before the tax man has his cut.

C

charlie1

I had the rubi 200 L not sure what the difference was between the BL. Decent cutter, easy to lift, think you may need to buy an additional stand though. No plunge function but that's no big draw back. I had the Cpc blade on mine. Suppose it all depends what your used too but it's a decent machine for stone.

S

Sean SML Tiling

The ctd offer comes with the stand for 200. I was going to either get marcrist blade or the montolit dna. Whats it like for mitres?

C

charlie1

The ctd offer comes with the stand for 200. I was going to either get marcrist blade or the montolit dna. Whats it like for mitres?

yes it it mitres well, and yes, deffo invest in a good blade or it will continually stall ...especially when mitring , good saw mate

Reply to Ctd new offers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen