Search the forum,

Discuss Council bashing Day 1 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It's crap mate,we did our own plastering so not to bad,but the old walls were terrible,don't think they ever heard of a straight edge in the 60s around my way :(
Just turn the radio up and sing,it passers the day away

L

lukeb

My money is on you walking by end of week 2 :thumbsup:

Done it 3 times over the years longest i last was 4 months only because it was a day rate so did not care if i spent day or 4 on one..........
On the price different story .....its mad......no drink(sorry had 2 red bulls today) and first meal after 5.....gutts in pain and headache after 12a.m.

so you probably right mate..:smilewinkgrin:

L

lukeb

It's crap mate,we did our own plastering so not to bad,but the old walls were terrible,don't think they ever heard of a straight edge in the 60s around my way :(
Just turn the radio up and sing,it passers the day away

NO RADIOS ALLOWED......................:mad2:

........YOU KNOW WHAT..............SOD THAT BETTER CHARGE THE BATTERIES.....

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That is one thing i have to have, even if i take a ipod.
They did say to me when i did them years age that 'the tenants don't like it' so i just asked them and they all said yes (as long as i don't sing ;) )

L

lukeb

Day 3

I don`t believe im writing this - it was a good day today....still no coffee break and no radio.....but now:8:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and maybe one more:8:

Reply to Council bashing Day 1 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen