Search the forum,

Discuss CornerTape - At CTD Peterboro' in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Big-Smudge

Hi guys,

I'm at CTD PB on Friday this week for a demo/training day, come along and i'll show you all about CT and answer all your questions.:hurray:

Best regards:thumbsup:
Andy

B

Big-Smudge

Just to remind you, if anyones from Peterboro' then i'm at CTD in the morning, i'll also have the new 2.5mm CT (which refers to the gap that you want to fill and gives a 3.5mm bead of silicone) and i'll show you how to get such a fine joint without getting into a mess no matter how good or bad you are with a silicone gun.

Best regards
Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to CornerTape - At CTD Peterboro' in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen