Search the forum,

Discuss Corner trim for outside of the bath in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scottyb

Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere.

I am tiling the outside of my bath and wanted a curved trim on the corner to avoid sharp corners and match the corner curve of the bath. I was wondering if there are any particular trims that I should use? I have had a look around and have seen a few different types but aren't entirely sure if they are what I should be using.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

O

Old Mod

It may well just be me Scotty, but I'm struggling to understand the question.
Can you put an image of your bath on or something please, it may give a better idea of your problem.
Cheers.

S

Scottyb

Sorry, probably haven't made it very clear. It is the external corner. I have attached a picture of the bath as it is currently.
DSC_0207.JPG

S

SJPurdy

Most of the quadrant trims that I am aware of have a radius that matches the thickness of the tiling which is probably less than that of the bath corner. Often the tiling is slightly set back beyond the lip of the bath and then the top of the quadrant comes forward (almost) to the edge of the corner.

R

rufus the tiler

id stick a chrome box trim down that corner ...it would finish it off nicely

Reply to Corner trim for outside of the bath in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen