Search the forum,

Discuss Concrete floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Im going to find out more in january, to find out what type of floor it is as details were not on site.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Im going to find out more in january, to find out what type of floor it is as details were not on site.

Once you know if you need any advice just holler :)

B

Bubblecraft

I think the builders were asked to leave...and another builder took it over within a couple of weeks..

I was meaning more about the finished look. Rusty steel, concrete walls etc. bit too modern for me. I like my cosy warm feeling houses.

Hope you get it. Looks to be a good one for you though a lot of elbow grease

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was meaning more about the finished look. Rusty steel, concrete walls etc. bit too modern for me. I like my cosy warm feeling houses.

Hope you get it. Looks to be a good one for you though a lot of elbow grease

Me too, you can't beat a roaring hot inglenook.....

D

Dougs Third Go

It'll look horrible IMO but hey ho, the customers always right eh
isn't that just the case:incazzato:, where I'm working at the moment, my old next door neighbour, he's bought the double barn that was with the farm I used to live at, well floor space is at least 200m2 and it's all been wet bourne ufh, kingspan and screeded,,,guess what's missing?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do Agila do a matt sealer to use on their floors do yo know Ajax?

No mate.... You would need to source that yourself.... Not sure where from unfortunately. Don't know if a standard stone sealer would work or not.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
isn't that just the case:incazzato:, where I'm working at the moment, my old next door neighbour, he's bought the double barn that was with the farm I used to live at, well floor space is at least 200m2 and it's all been wet bourne ufh, kingspan and screeded,,,guess what's missing?

hmmm..... A good tiler??

Reply to Concrete floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen