Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Commercial or domestic in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

E

Eclipse

Hi all

i was just wondering if the majority on the forum are domestic or commercial tilers.

Rachel

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Domestic only, although have carried out one or two small commercials.

Much prefer domestic, in, out, paid.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well domestic tiling is arm chair tiling will take you so far but commercial tilling will make you more rounded and stretch you harder you wont spend your time relying on bs you will now what works and what does not you wont be asking reps what works you will be telling them a mix of both is great if you mix with tiling at all levels your confedice and now how will be far greater than only working on domestic and you will have far more work being able to jump from one to another

J

Jeff the tiler

Domestic preferably. Commercial great if more than 1 person. Difficult if you work alone on a lot of the larger commercial work in my experience.

N

nosamekul

Domestic nice and clean no messy sites and other trades to work around and always the chance of a fit customer ( dream on )

Reply to Commercial or domestic in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks