Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic Tiler Req'd in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

G

Ginga John

Ceramic tiler required in Dartford area, kitchen floor 14 M² a couple of areas of the floor may need slc, in general its pretty good

proof of previous works will be expected and references will be required

thanks

GJ

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I want to tag the bloke from the other week with the mental mosaic pictures ( that weren't his)

but that wouldn't be funny

This made me laugh!

p.s I have a degree in quantum Physics if any one is looking a Perturbative Quantum Chromodynamics professional, I am yours for the cheap rate of £800 a day, buy one day get **** all free!!!!! On the plus side I will make you a great cup of tea ha-ha

J

juris

I wanted to write the same thing ,but I did not want to trouble (marc @3_fall scolds me)
I also think of juris ....... but he did not post because it had a mountain of work after photos published :)

20160118_201640.jpg

G

Ginga John

Well as i'm not a regular the humour was a bit lost on me to be honest, so does anyone actually want to price this floor ?, its 14 metres of ceramic tiles, tiles are 450mm square, the floor may need a bit og TLC via a bit of SLC, it would be nice to get them laid sometime before Christmas :)

O

Old Mod

Well as i'm not a regular the humour was a bit lost on me to be honest, so does anyone actually want to price this floor ?, its 14 metres of ceramic tiles, tiles are 450mm square, the floor may need a bit og TLC via a bit of SLC, it would be nice to get them laid sometime before Christmas :)

Humour or sarcasm? :D

Reply to Ceramic Tiler Req'd in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen