Search the forum,

Discuss Calacatta Bookmatch. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

You'll go far Marc, stick at it, you'll only win JOTY cos its taken you a year to do it ;)

Seriously, that looks stunning, just a shame that 99.9% of people who use those stairs won't even notice it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Thanks John, I'm humbled.
And of course as always, you're right!
On both counts! Hahaha :p

W

White Room

I doubt there very few tilers who could match that work Marc with those tiles and pattern to flow like it does.

As good as it gets:)

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Wow, stunning.
Like others have said, I hope the work is appreciated.
What size tiles were used?
Were they all individually selected to obtain the flow of the grain for the areas used? Or is it possible to achieve this with any batch of tiles?
Excuse my naivety but rarely work with veined marble.
Inspirational work.

W

White Room

Wow, stunning.
Like others have said, I hope the work is appreciated.
What size tiles were used?
Were they all individually selected to obtain the flow of the grain for the areas used? Or is it possible to achieve this with any batch of tiles?
Excuse my naivety but rarely work with veined marble.
Inspirational work.

There not marble, there porcel thin...porcelain tiles 4.8mmx600x1200.

Reply to Calacatta Bookmatch. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen