Search the forum,

Discuss Calacatta Bookmatch. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Superb workmanship and thought the video was quite professional aswell lol
But tell me this what happens if you accidentally chip/brake one of the tiles...
as I imagine the pattern is chinned then and the only option would be to throw yourself in front of a bus lol

O

Old Mod

Superb workmanship and thought the video was quite professional aswell lol
But tell me this what happens if you accidentally chip/brake one of the tiles...
as I imagine the pattern is chinned then and the only option would be to throw yourself in front of a bus lol
First you get creative, and if that don't work, the bus is always a good back up plan! :D

I

Italy

How did I miss this thread???

One word: Beautiful!

(Antonio - Bellissimo ;))
They are in meditation.......

office-basketball-smiley-emoticon.gif

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You'll go far Marc, stick at it, you'll only win JOTY cos its taken you a year to do it ;)

Seriously, that looks stunning, just a shame that 99.9% of people who use those stairs won't even notice it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

O

Old Mod

You'll go far Marc, stick at it, you'll only win JOTY cos its taken you a year to do it ;)

Seriously, that looks stunning, just a shame that 99.9% of people who use those stairs won't even notice it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Thanks John, I'm humbled.
And of course as always, you're right!
On both counts! Hahaha :p

W

White Room

I doubt there very few tilers who could match that work Marc with those tiles and pattern to flow like it does.

As good as it gets:)

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Wow, stunning.
Like others have said, I hope the work is appreciated.
What size tiles were used?
Were they all individually selected to obtain the flow of the grain for the areas used? Or is it possible to achieve this with any batch of tiles?
Excuse my naivety but rarely work with veined marble.
Inspirational work.

W

White Room

Wow, stunning.
Like others have said, I hope the work is appreciated.
What size tiles were used?
Were they all individually selected to obtain the flow of the grain for the areas used? Or is it possible to achieve this with any batch of tiles?
Excuse my naivety but rarely work with veined marble.
Inspirational work.

There not marble, there porcel thin...porcelain tiles 4.8mmx600x1200.

Reply to Calacatta Bookmatch. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen