Search the forum,

Discuss CAD Software, anybody got recommendations? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

This is one I have worked to.

Virtual worlds.

BF001C48-862C-4873-BABC-7540CA1C792B.jpeg

6B85EABB-3A22-47AF-B69A-03FE2D0F04DD.jpeg

T

Tile Shop

This is one I've worked to..

View attachment 101615

Willing to share if anyone's interested....:):):)
Love it. Can see the time you spent on it. The attention to detail is amazing :)

Here's one of my recent ones. All done for free. Free CAD and free rendering plugin called Twilight Render v2 (Hobby version). Layout designed by none other than Mr George Clarke (or maybe one of his cronies). That man has a lot to answer for! Anyway, render can be made to look even better with artificial light placement. But yeah, a reasonable example of what £0 can get you :)

GC4.jpg

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have Articad but you can just have the bathroom version which is far cheaper than the Pro version. It's simple enough to use but initial cost does put you off....that said, it will soon pay for itself. If you have the software you can compete more with the showrooms on jobs.

Reaction score
I have Articad but you can just have the bathroom version which is far cheaper than the Pro version. It's simple enough to use but initial cost does put you off....that said, it will soon pay for itself. If you have the software you can compete more with the showrooms on jobs.
BathCAD looks excellent thanks but the system requirements are high!

Reply to CAD Software, anybody got recommendations? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen