Search the forum,

Discuss CAD Software, anybody got recommendations? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ArtiCAD Pro is really easy to use and it’s 3D virtual images are like photos but it is certainly not cheap.

W

Waluigi

I don’t use it. The last time I looked it was £7k

I’ve had a few bathrooms done using it though. Done by a local designer.

M

Marvo

Are you looking for software for your own use to assist in layouts etc or do you want it to produce concept images for the customer?

I have an old copy of ArtiCAD kicking around somewhere.

Reaction score
Are you looking for software for your own use to assist in layouts etc or do you want it to produce concept images for the customer?

I have an old copy of ArtiCAD kicking around somewhere.
A bit of both really but I think it’s the concept that’s most important. Quite often clients can’t picture what I’m suggesting and sketches/scale drawings aren’t really professional enough.

T

Tile Shop

As @ATSDiamondTools Sketchup for me. At the moment they have made it more difficult to get the free version "Sketchup Make". If you say your're just a using it for personal use, they'll direct you to use the online version (no download) and it is proper pants. Instead when it asks for your basic information, make out its for business use, download the Sketchup Pro 30 day trial. After the 30 days, just say you wanna keep using the free version and it will work with only a small amount of rarely used features removed.

Reply to CAD Software, anybody got recommendations? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen