Search the forum,

Discuss Busy!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Iv been working like an idiot for the last couple of weeks so I haven't had as much time to spend on here as I would like. This is the first day off I have had in a while, when I have cleared my back log, I will be back on full time to annoy you all again :smilewinkgrin:

I will also see if I can get some pics of the work I have been doing as some of it is lovely andsoonm of it is vile :lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

I thought that there had been no disputes of any interest over the past week or so :lol:
Glad your busy.

M

Mike

i was quiet the last time it came up in a thread but i'm mad busy now, i've not had a day off for 3 weeks and i've got a few jobs booked in for january. i'm having a weekend off next wknd as i'm organising a surprise 30th birthday party for the wife, happy days

Reply to Busy!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen