Search the forum,

Discuss Business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Adam Summers

Postie was early & delivered my 5000 business cards this morning :hurray:
Anyone want to help me dish them out...??
Looks like its going to be a long weekend!!

D

Deleted member 9966

weather is good Adam, get yourself out in the sunshine. don't forget the suncream and hat tho :thumbsup:

I'll be down towards Tenby way the week after next if you want me to spread some business cards over that way :lol:

A

Adam Summers

Oh cheers Rob! Thanks for the offer girlracer but i wouldn't want to spoil your hols plus i think i've got to start off small before i spread my wings. Hope you have a good holiday though, fingers crossed the weathers good for you :thumbsup:

F

fergy7197

get a few jobs on the go, leave business cards with completed jobs - thats a good way to start, IMO people arent to keen on things coming through the door unless its trusted big brand stuff e.g. somerfield, talk talk etc...

I was contemplating doing the same as you - but I have done a few small jobs - and left usiness cards as it is backed up by the work I have done and hopefully more will come my way!

best of luck to you though!

D

david campbell

don't waste your money putting them through doors you will only get about 1 lead per card and that isn't a defo job,get yourself to plumbers merchants,bathroom stores,tile sheds,diy stores and up in shop windows etc

A

Adam Summers

Thanks for the info guys will definitley take it on board. Will post updates on any leads i get via this and then next weekend i'll hit the tile/diy stores hard, gung ho all the way:mad2:

F

faithhealer

Always carry them with you and give them to abslutely everyone you speak to.

C

Colour Republic

Always carry them with you and give them to abslutely everyone you speak to.

No.1 rule! above

Whenever you go out...

Money - Check!
Key's - Check!
Business Cards - Check!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Business cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen