Search the forum,

Discuss business cards drop in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
howdy peeps,,im thinking of doing a business card drop as opose to leaflets simply because its cheaper has anyone done this and do you honestly think it produces jobs? cheers:punk:

C

CDS

Agree with Sir Ramic, what have you got to lose - I've done random leaflet and card drops in the past and they usually pay for themselves with bits and bobs - but have never got big jobs from them.

Doing card drops in the road you're working in has been far more productive particularly if it corresponds with a signwritten van!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

smurf21

Work on a 1% to 2% yeild........... the more you put out the better..one things for certain the work aint coming to us if we sit at home watching daytime TV..allthough looose women is quite good...lol:punk:

L

LM Ceramics

go for it pal i did some leaflet drops round the local area and i got a job from it so it cant be bad

D

david campbell

it's a bit hit&miss,done it a few times when it's quite,sometimes you end up with 3/4 jobs out of it and sometimes nothing,but it does beat sitting about the house and is good exercise!:hurray:

I

inspiredandy

Go for broke and do both!!! It's a numbers game the more you get out there the more chances may come your way. I know of an online print company that are cheaper than anybody i have used before, I will pm the link to you if you are interesded!!!

D

doug boardley

Go for broke and do both!!! It's a numbers game the more you get out there the more chances may come your way. I know of an online print company that are cheaper than anybody i have used before, I will pm the link to you if you are interesded!!!
can you pm me the link as well please andy? could do with some cards doing, cheers:hurray:

B

brian c

try vistaprint for your free cards..500 and it costs £7 or something pp.Be warned...they haunt you with emails everyday...well they do me.:yikes:

Reply to business cards drop in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have recently had some carpet fitters in who have done a great job but have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen