Search the forum,

Discuss black grout and washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Dont you just hate black grout?It gets everywhere if you dont use masking tape on the wall tiles at floor level...then you have the added pleasure of buying yourself a new washboy sponge float as the black grout aint gonna come out....just a little gripe...lol

now have sponge float for black grout and another for the lighter colours.

G

grumpygrouter

Dont you just hate black grout?It gets everywhere if you dont use masking tape on the wall tiles at floor level...then you have the added pleasure of buying yourself a new washboy sponge float as the black grout aint gonna come out....just a little gripe...lol

now have sponge float for black grout and another for the lighter colours.
Me too...lol.

G

Gazzer

I have about 6 float sponges, Oh and a box of spare sponges ready to renew when needed.

D

david campbell

keep seperate all my stuff for grouting when using the anti-christ (black) grout!

L

LM Ceramics

errr the dreaded black grout horrible to use and i make sure i carry a few sponges when using it

F

Fred

and have a box of throw away gloves from Dave at tradetiler to keep your hands clear of the back stuff.

F

Frosty

I did my first black grout about 6 months ago.
Next time I'll sub the job out:mad2:

Reply to black grout and washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen