Search the forum,

Discuss best place to get business cards and flyers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

johna1

hey anyone with any experience in this whats the best to get business cards and flyers and wheres the placesto stay away from?

R

Rich

Stay well away from Vistaprint. They do very good deals on cards but they continued to take money out of my account for 11 months after I used them and it was a right pain getting hold of them. I use Bonusprint, think they are brilliant and very well priced. :thumbsup:

R

Rich

I havnt used them Dan, might give them a go next time I stock up.

Another problem with the free cards from Vista (that are not free as they charge through the nose for postage) is they print "these cards are free at vistaprint.co.uk" doesnt look very swanky if you ask me.

I

Ian

A handy little tip if you are intending on delivering door to door, deliver business cards rather than flyers. Hundreds of leaflets/flyers get pushed through letterboxes every week and people put them in the bin, when I delivered cards and got calls from it, I often found the cards stuck to the fridge or next to the phone. People will have a look at a business card as they don't get bombarded by them. Sorry to deviate from your original question!

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

I have used "Overnight Prints" before. Happy with good quality card, service and price. Think I might have a look at Dan's recommendation before ordering next batch to see what they offer.

Cheers

Paul

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I havnt used them Dan, might give them a go next time I stock up.

Another problem with the free cards from Vista (that are not free as they charge through the nose for postage) is they print "these cards are free at vistaprint.co.uk" doesnt look very swanky if you ask me.

Before you call them, contact me. I'll tell them you're an 'elite'. They don't pay to advertise with us, they do me free cards (of which I haven't asked for yet as I want them to get business first). I explained our moderators need free to cheap cards, and we have an elite group on our busiest forum and those guys are one under the mods and too should get a discount. He loved the idea as if you guys have good quality cards at a reasonable price, you become his salesmen to the rest of the members. He also does 'Communications' (mobiles, land lines [personally I don't do third part land lines - BT or VM for me] and also internet) so when you come to your upgrade business-wise, let me know. He can sort you a better 'free' phone but the tariffs are the same. So if you want a phone that's free already on the main networks, probably not the way to go, but if you want the phone a couple of grades above the free one, get in touch with me!

Reply to best place to get business cards and flyers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen