Discuss Best adhesive on mastic asphalt? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have some 36x36 ceramic tiles to go onto a mastic asphalt floor.

Want to avoid a rapid set if possible.

Thought Mapei Keraflex Maxi S1 at first but the product specs are a bit inconclusive to me. Then came across and Bal Single part flexible, says its right for the job in spec sheet, but is expensive!

S

Spare Tool

Tilemaster standard setaflex can go on asphalt but must be primed with primegrip first, the primers more expensive than the adhesive!!

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It's half the price of the Mapei stuff and 1/3 price of the Bal stuff. Blows my mind. Can't help but think too good to be true

Reply to Best adhesive on mastic asphalt? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22