Discuss Battipav tile cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

cbmltd

Just sent them an email on prices ,looks interesting though.Still undersided on a sigma but these look very similar.

C

cbmltd

Cheers mate will have a look ,
Any ideas on best place to buy a sigma? Need to buy something soon with a decent delivery.thanks

C

cbmltd

WP_20150917_17_51_44_Pro.jpg

Its arrived , cheers trade tiler for such a speedy delivery and the sweets :)

Reaction score
I have had 3 now 2 superpro 750 and a superpro 900 ,they are quality heavy duty porcelain cutters and will cut anything

I know this is an old thread so sorry for dragging it up but the search function didn't reveal what I wanted to know.

Gary, are you still using these cutters? I quite fancy getting one.

S

Spud

I have the old style super pro don't use it that often to be honest I am using my sigma far more but if I get a tile that won't cut on the sigma I would try the battipav , it is a brute and doesn't give as nice a cut as the sigma would but for hard thick porcelain they were great , the new battipavs look really good

S

Spud

Yes that is the new range ,
Battipav are a good brand and make good electric machines as well as manual cutters I don't know anyone who uses the new range so you may have to take a leap of faith

Reply to Battipav tile cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks