Search the forum,

Discuss Bargain on gumtree in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

that looks brand new!

I hope it's a tiler that has earned his money from the machine, rather than a tiler on his arse and now forced to sell :(

P

Peter

Brilliant price, would say the 240 wouldn't hold it's value as well as a 110 machine.

G

Gazzer

Just a word of warning about Gumtree and Preloved. I have been looking at some items on Ebay so as to get to know what price they sell for. Imagine my surprise when I see the same items half the price on these other sites....yes the very same item, same advert, same words but half price !
Turned out to be a scam going round at the moment, check how long the user has been registered and never pay until you see the item.

B

bugs183

It does look way too good to be true, any tiler would know what that baby is worth..
Or at least thats what i'm telling myself after forking out for one last month!!

S

Spud

I bought a nd 200 diamante 110v and brand new 3kva transformer and a 240v 500w mini wet saw today for £80 from gumtree I picked them up this afternoon the only slight downside is i had to buy a water tray for the nd and a blade dressing stone from protiler tools for £20

Reply to Bargain on gumtree in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen