Search the forum,

Discuss B&Q Colours: Palace Travertine Wall & Floor Tile Light Beige in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

A

Avid

Hello.

Having put these lovely ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom 5 years ago, some of the square floor tiles have now started cracking and we have no more left to replace them with - !

Desperately seeking the following tiles:

Palace Travertine Wall & Floor Tile Light Beige (W)338x (L)338mm (B&Q Colours range) EAN 5010921353838

Or one of the larger wall tiles in the same range.

The tiles have been discontinued, so any advice on how/ where to locate them would be very helpful. Or if you've some hiding in the shed waiting to be reacquainted with their own kind... :)

Note: There are two versions. It's the "light" version of the B&Q Palace Travertine ceramic range I'm after - ideally the square floor tiles. Here's a link to a picture showing the tile pattern: http://s7g1.scene7.com/is/image/BandQ/5010921353777_001c_v001_ap?

Thank you.

M

Mrs Margaret Lammin

Looking for Palace travertine floor tiles dark beige ref 5010921353845 from B&Q can anyone help please.

Reply to B&Q Colours: Palace Travertine Wall & Floor Tile Light Beige in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen