Search the forum,

Discuss Are we all set for Xmas then ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Food and beer to buy yet, pressies all done (the wife did it all ). Might work the weekend to finish the last job I'm on then can have a full 2 weeks off. So looking forward to a break.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Food and beer to buy yet, pressies all done (the wife did it all ). Might work the weekend to finish the last job I'm on then can have a full 2 weeks off. So looking forward to a break.

Im deffo ready for a break ... Friday should be my last day..

i do have my own bathroom to rip out and install new and tile... Over the festive hols :smilewinkgrin:

D

Dougs Third Go

I think we're ready, pressies bought etc, just booze and food to get. I've already broken up so out on a shoot today, a shoot saturday and one on 27th..happy days :)

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Wife has done all the pressies, just food/drink to do.

Half finished for break......(pain of a job to continue, when/where I can)

Not looking forward to beginning of 2015, as I am having my house re wired........all ceilings to be ripped down. :(

Hey Ho.....it's a job that should have been done years ago.

D

Deleted member 9966

I have absolutely no idea how ready for Christmas my family is because I haven't done anything apart from buy a present or two for Mr GRR. Everything else is in his capable hands. I will have to cook on Christmas day though because he has to work. I'm looking forward to a break from work but it's not happening as much as I want. I should have been finishing tomorrow but it looks likely that I'll be working up to Christmas Eve!!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nearly ready. Just ordered a laptop for Daughter. She is 11 and her list contained a hamster, dog, laptop, samsung galaxy phone and a scooter thing. Yes I know she is a greedy kid!! All I want is world peace.

My Wife will accept cash at Xmas, so that's handy.

My other Daughter will be happy with a wooden puzzle.

Anyway, got the booze when all the offers were on. Wine & beer nicely chilling in the shed......although our stock is going down pretty fast for some reason.

Got some Sainsbury vouchers £12 off a £60 shop. So that will be a £24 saving on a £120 spend. Not bad, that will pay for the turkey crown and a ham!

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Kids are all sorted , haven't had time to get the mrs anything yet as I've been up to my eyes ! Working on Xmas eve then off for 2 enjoyable weeks

Reply to Are we all set for Xmas then ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen