Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Ardex grout nightmare to clean off in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Ardex is not as good as it used to be .
I find it very difficult to clean off the tile.
And efflorescence is shocking

L

LM

Ardex is not as good as it used to be .
I find it very difficult to clean off the tile.
And efflorescence is shocking
I’ll agree that lately the FS has been crap and I’m falling out of love with it. I’ve actually started to move to Fugabella eco flex which I’m feel more confident with.
I find that I always have to emulsify the FS now to stand a chance and it’s just too much hard work when compared to the Kerakoll.

T

Time's Ran Out

My son just grouted 3 rooms in black- floor/ grey- feature wall/ pure white-other walls. All grout 3000 and was brilliant - he said!
He also did 2 bathrooms in Kerrakoll bio gel in a 3rd of the time I anticipated.

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I’ll agree that lately the FS has been crap and I’m falling out of love with it. I’ve actually started to move to Fugabella eco flex which I’m feel more confident with.
I find that I always have to emulsify the FS now to stand a chance and it’s just too much hard work when compared to the Kerakoll.
To hard to clean off

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I used to use Ardex, but now I now I only use Weber Premium grout. I thought I was getting better at cleaning up but the Weber rep told me it was the grout! Honestly, this grout is a dream. I leave it for half an hour to firm up and then a couple of wipes with a damp microfibre cloth.

O

On one

In my experience of late is.....some tiles that look like they will be a nightmare to clean up aren't that bad and vice a versa.........down to a microscopic level of how glossy they actually are i suppose?

Reply to Ardex grout nightmare to clean off in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock