Search the forum,

Discuss apprentice wins sports competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

My apprentice has recently competed in the national college sports competiton where he represented Hackney college playing table tennis and won the London regional finals for them before xmas. He went on to represent London in the national finals held 2 weekends ago and won the event I am going to contact the tile and stone journal and tilezine in order for them to do an article about his success I am really pleased he has done so well for his college :thumbsup:

M

Mr Tiler

does that mean I could of had a job a long time ago if I could play ping pong? lol fairplay mate

P

Peter

Let's hope he doesn't start needing days off for tournaments :lol:

Hows he been doing in work? Had him tiling yet?

S

Spud

slowly Peter I let him spread adhesive , clear up, fit some cuts, help grouting he does tile at college but the stuff I do is all large format at the moment so he does get that much tiling done

Reply to apprentice wins sports competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen