Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone care to compare what they d charge for this job? any help appreciated! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NKtile

:carols:Hi all,

just looking to get a few opinion, what with the current 'climate'.................:46:

Commercial job, 140 sq m , 600 by 600 ceramics, price for installation, adhesive, and cream grout... new floor, nice empty rectangular space....

(tiles supplied by client)

anyone care to suggest what they d be pricing at at the moment....?:santa_cheesy:

N

NKtile

sorry Grumpy...

My mistake ....i havent been here in a while... is it wrong to post a query like this in public room?

Oooops:stupid:

G

grumpygrouter

sorry Grumpy...

My mistake ....i havent been here in a while... is it wrong to post a query like this in public room?

Oooops:stupid:
We have a forum for pricing queries but as you are not yet a pro member you don't have access to it. It is fine to ask the question as you have done, but we would like respondents to send you a PM with pricing details if they wish to respond.

This keeps potentially sensitive info away from the public eye and also stops the forum becoming a form of "ebay" with peeps potentially haggling for work.

Enduro, I removed your post, you ignored my request mate.

Posting the question is fine, answers with figures isn't.:thumbsup:

Reply to Anyone care to compare what they d charge for this job? any help appreciated! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen