Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
I

Italy

OP
I

Italy

ok, maybe we are. profi evo. they will have heard my blasphemies. the changes to the metric bar have arrived. now I have to think .... excuse me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191217-123104.png
    Screenshot_20191217-123104.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 23
OP
I

Italy

ok, maybe we are. profi evo. they will have heard my blasphemies. the changes to the metric bar have arrived. now I have to think .... excuse me
well, after 15 days of email today I wrote to battipav.
answer: we still don't know when the profi evo will go into production. :(
I have already sold the old profi 160
fortunately I told the buyer that I would deliver
only after buying the new one.

OP
I

Italy

well I decided and bought profi evo 63/133 and 163cm
quite satisfied with the new changes made to the profi evo battipav. ready to make 2 floors of stairs with 17kg in one hand
of 133cm.
ps. battipav put me on the payroll now;)

20200812_074333.jpg

20200812_081843.jpg

20200817_164902.jpg

Attachments

• 20200812_080813 (1).mp4
    3.3 MB
OP
I

Italy

@antonio If you could choose any tile cutter brand with no cost to you would it be Battipav now even over Sigma?
for large formats definitely battipav, the 63cm I'll try it next week if it does what I ask I sell the last sigma that I have left the 66cm.
be careful though, because the battipav takes time to understand how to use it, unfortunately with 19kg of the 163 it is not as massive as the sigma, so with some adjustments of the handle and the scroll bar, everything becomes ok forever.
luckily I already had the old 163 and I knew where I was going to hit, for the 133 it took me half a day to adjust it, now it's perfect, I'll give you an example,
the handle marked the tile not straight, I turned the steel bar upside down, loosened the screws at the top and bottom and now it's ok.

Reply to ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock