Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

I

Italy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
It's a bit of time that I think about this.
as everyone knows I'm curious and I would be interested in news or
to tools that I do not know, in addition to the brands I know raimondi, sigma, montolit, here in Italy there is little else.
If other members know about equipment or news from other brands
they can post them here.
If the trend does not continue, an administrator can safely close it.
or delete it. thank you

OP
I

Italy

mail

NOVITA' BATTIPAV

OP
I

Italy

battipav has produced this super light tile cutter, excellent for planks, if they reach 160 cm it will be my next purchase, the 137cm 12,30kg

OP
I

Italy

battipav has produced this super light tile cutter, excellent for planks, if they reach 160 cm it will be my next purchase, the 137cm 12,30kg

OP
O

Old Mod

The Siri lifting system looks very simple to use, but does not look very versatile.
Awkward shapes could be a problem I feel.

The Rubi heavy duty system, also looks simple to use. I like the way the accessories are attached at any point, rather than having to slide attachments up and down the rail like other systems.
Again I wonder how versatile it is when lifting awkward pieces.
And another thing about Rubi is that their systems are always so high off the slab, and that changes the centre of gravity of the slab, which can prove awkward to lift.

These are great for complete slabs, but what about L cuts and things like that
[automerge]1572169094[/automerge]
doesn't the package also contain the liquid for the glossy finish?

it does, but I have never been able to successfully use it. Maybe I am doing something incorrect, I can not achieve a gloss finish correctly.
The problem is when you view the damaged part from an angle orin reflective light (window reflection) the repair appears ā€˜flatā€™ or ā€˜dullā€™ I canā€™t achieve the deep shine or lustre, the repair stands out too much.

OP
I

Italy

The Siri lifting system looks very simple to use, but does not look very versatile.
Awkward shapes could be a problem I feel.

The Rubi heavy duty system, also looks simple to use. I like the way the accessories are attached at any point, rather than having to slide attachments up and down the rail like other systems.
Again I wonder how versatile it is when lifting awkward pieces.
And another thing about Rubi is that their systems are always so high off the slab, and that changes the centre of gravity of the slab, which can prove awkward to lift.

These are great for complete slabs, but what about L cuts and things like that
goodnight marc

Reply to ANTONIO'S NEWS: OTHER TILING TOOL BRANDS in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock