Search the forum,

Discuss Am I being a perfectionist? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I found some natural stone with mitres I’ve done. :)

0CA19D19-2566-4681-A35D-BF25E27A3523.jpeg 1AD09B8D-0599-46EB-B2C7-7B1BB9D7C64C.jpeg

O

On one

If the original tiler thought that the (rough) cuts weren't a problem
What other (unseen)problems might arise in the future.
Dotting&Dabbing?,weight issues onto skimmed plaster,no sealer used,etc,etc

M

MCS

If the original tiler thought that the (rough) cuts weren't a problem
What other (unseen)problems might arise in the future.
Dotting&Dabbing?,weight issues onto skimmed plaster,no sealer used,etc,etc

Exactly, I am also worried about this. I am going to start phoning round to get some opinions/quotes tomorrow and am going to ask people to give a view on the whole thing as there may be other obvious things you can see that I don’t have the expertise to recognise. The bad cutting is pretty widespread so it might be that there’s no option but for some/all of them to come off. Terrible waste of tiles if so!

Reply to Am I being a perfectionist? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen