Search the forum,

Discuss Alternative to Plasplugs Master Tiler Cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

aflemi

TF
Arms
Rubi Diamant ND-180-BL Electric Tile Cutter 230v

Thats what i have and they retail at about £98 quid.

Vitrex make a cutter very similar to Plasplug, its called the Vitrex Versatile Pro 750w i think.

Cheers guys, went for the Vitrex in Topps, new blade cut my 100mm glass tiles as good as I need, will watch how the blade performs and upgrade if needed but initially very happy, also got £10 off with trade card:hurray:. Very quiet and smooth running, minimal splashing, solid feel to it. Only downside is the bore size is only 18mm so need a collar for non-Vitrex blades.

ps Dave at Tradetiler was very helpful when I called for advice, I would endorse others recommendations even though I didn't buy from him this time.:thumbsup:

Reply to Alternative to Plasplugs Master Tiler Cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.