Search the forum,

Discuss advice on enhancing and sealing a honed sandstone floor. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gary1

Hi all and thanks in advance for any advice you might be able to give me on this. We have just done an outside patio area of about 75 2sqm of honed sandstone and im looking for a good sealer/colour enhancer.Because it such a large area and my budget is limited could somebody recommend a good to premium product and the approx amount im going to need.Also as it just been laid but a new lawn is being done as well so do i need to thoroughly clean it before applying the sealer.
Thanks again.
Gary

G

gary1

Hi
Yes i have but only in the new members section,as i didnt now how to put a thread in the stone section.

G

gary1

Hi there
yes that quite a lot of mud here in there. ive jetted washed it and most seems to come off.but until the turfs down its going to get muddy again.
regards

W

wetdec

Leave it weather once you start you commit yourself for ever and sandstone weathers fine imo.. Stiff sweeping brush and hose pipe wot it needs.

Reply to advice on enhancing and sealing a honed sandstone floor. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen