Currently reading:
Acceptable lippage in large format floor tiles

Discuss Acceptable lippage in large format floor tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Shinyshiny054

Get another phone . Phone the guy up and arrange to me him in a different part of town to look at a job . Obviously giving a different name , and he will come to you .
He’s a big guy and I’m a not very large lass! Not sure I want to set him up
@Andy Allen i’ve found out a fair about of (unsavoury) info online about this guy since the incident - his personal life isn’t hidden, his address is another matter though, i think il need to pay the fee and move things along now

S

Shinyshiny054

Maybe if you need to serve papers you could use this approach . I never have a anybody do work in my house unless I think I can knock them out in a straight fight . Consequently I have to do all the work in my house .
That was the original plan JC, but we just folded under the pressure of one room living. Everything else is being done by me and the other half, and we’re really enjoying it! I’m sure I’d have enjoyed learning all about tiling too, can’t have done a worse job than this guy

Reply to Acceptable lippage in large format floor tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement